background

Saturday, November 17, 2012

eARC: Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliot

I'm excited to bring to you the next and final installment of the Lords of Midnight series. I have to say that I have enjoyed the previous book and I still want to read the first book in the series. With that said, I found Too Dangerous to Desire amazing and enjoyed the story. Without further ado a quick sum up and my thoughts.

Always sensible, Sophie Laurance finds herself in a bit of a pickle and is not sure how to escape without a scandal. Somehow Sophie ends up getting blackmail by Morton and Dudley who have been known for preying on weaker victims.

Cameron Dagget sees Sophie and remembers a time when life was vastly different. Unsure if he should involve himself or run to the hills. Yet still feels a pull towards to Sophie and decides to get involve. After all she might be in need of a scoundrel to save the day.

This book kept me up most of the night. Especially when you have blackmail, murder and mayhem, those things make a story exciting to read. I love how Cam kinda brings out the spirit of adventure in Sophie, even when its a tad bit dangerous. Plus, who doesn't love a hero who lives on the out skirts of society. I honestly think they make the best heroes. As the story went on I wonder what perils awaited for Cam and Sophie. Believe me there were perils awaiting them. You never know who is your friend when danger is on the line.

Overall, Too Dangerous to Desire  was a sensational read that kept me wanting more. A page turner to say the least. So, if you are looking for a troublesome hero with a heart of gold (but don't tell him), murder and blackmail, you might enjoy this book. So, I leave you today with hopes of finding an adventure.

eARC provide by NetGalley

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment