background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas in Wine Country by Addison Westlake

So, the last couple days I have been reading Christmas in Wine Country by Addison Westlake. I guess I will share what this story is about and what I thought of the story.

Lillian Clark (Lila) gets her big opportunity to do the work Christmas party. What could go wrong, after all the plans have been made at a vineyard? Well, a lot can. When Lila gets there she finds its not the sophisticate Christmas party, but a Cinco de Mayo theme. Yep, a Christmas party catastrophe.

Come Monday morning, it's never good to get called in the boss' office and getting fired. On top of that, finding out your boyfriend of two years never consider you a couple. Now needing a fresh start, Lila uproots her self from the city to Redwood Cove.

Honestly, it was a good story, but I guess I was looking for more comedy. I mean the beginning was hilarious with Christmas party fiasco. However, with the rediscovering herself kind of made the story drag. I understand that Lila was looking for a fresh start after getting fire and losing the guy she was dating. Half way the book, the story started to pick and I found myself chuckling at parts. I liked how she changed into someone she could recognize and I did like the ending. Overall, it was an all right for me. So, you can always check this story out and see what you think of it.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I hope you are enjoying your reads.

Copy provided by the author

Rating:
1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment