background

Monday, April 6, 2020

Changing Lanes by Season Vining (Review)

I got a chance to read Changing Lanes by Season Vining. Let me say that this was different from her previous works. Definitely a lighter read, more of a fun read. This has all the makings for a cute little rom-com.

We have Stella needing a change after her divorce. She decides to uproot herself and move north. She meets her handsome neighbor who works a bunch of odd hours. She has a hard time trusting, because her husband was a jerk and left her pretty damage. However, Lane is a pretty decent guy, and totally has the hots for his neighbor.

Overall, Changing Lanes was a cute read with some steam. I liked how Stella was rediscovering herself, and willing to let Lane into her life. Lane does have a deep dark secret, but I don't think it was such a big deal. I felt that Stella blew it out proportion even her sister thought she was overreacting. It was a cute read, and I'm interested on what happens to Stella's new friends. It's a pretty good beginning to a new series. I also like the name, because it fits with the story.

Copy provided by author.

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment