background

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Getting Healthy: Time for Change


In yesterday's post I mentioned that I plan to take a healthier look on my life. Healthy living is not always easy to do, especially since I have been eating crappy for so long. I'm tired of being the way I am, so it's time for the change. You have to do the change when you are ready. If you aren't ready, you're not ready. Don't force yourself. You are welcome to come along with me on my journey or not.
Here's how it's looking so far.

I have a lot to go. This year my goal is to get under 200 LBS. I want to be able try new things, and try not to be afraid challenging myself. I'm trying to eat healthier. We will see how that goes, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to slip up. I got this! That's going to be my motto: I GOT THIS!

Did you make goals to start eating healthy, or add a new routine to a better you? Or are you one of those people who is content with your life? Whatever, position you are in, you do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment