background

Monday, March 27, 2017

Hard Justice by Lori Foster (Review)

I actually had a hard time with this cover. I was thinking, dude this isn't how I picture Justice. The deeper I got into the story, I was like okay now it make sense. Now to get the good stuff of Hard Justice. We learn that Justice is still having a hard time coping he's no longer MMA fighter. He still believes he has some fight in him, but he knows he's never going to be a great one. He's slowly accepting the fact that he's going to be a bodyguard. Now he's getting to his second assignment which involves Fallon Wade.

Justice is trying ever so hard to keep it all professional, but he seems something in her. However, he's trying to have the hands off in his mind. While Fallon is trying to spread her wings cause she's led a shelter life. At first they have a communication issues. He's trying to do his job, while she wants to have fun. On top of that Fallon is trying to find herself, because she hasn't much experience in life. The one time she did, well, it didn't go too well.

I adore Justice, because deep down he's a big ol' teddy bear that can kill if needed. Fallon is so sweet and innocent. I enjoyed Hard Justice. I'm excited about this series. I like that you see the guys come help Justice when he needs a little more help. Overall, I thought this was a pretty good read, and I can't wait for more.

Copy provided by Harlequin via NetGalley

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment