background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Highland Rogue, London Miss by Margaret Moore

Yesterday my friend and I were talking about my blog. I know that she is excited that I started, because I at one time gave her a least of all the books I had on my kindle with comments about the books. Needless to say that list has grown so much in over the year that I haven't been able to update. So, the blog is a great idea and she can see what I have read and what I thought of it. So, we were talking about this book and she was like you need to make a post about that book. Of I said sure since I have read this book at least four times. So here goes todays post.

Let me start by saying I love this book, otherwise I wouldn't have read it four times. Harlequin Romance novels are usually fun for a quick read and sometimes its a miss. However, Highland Rogue, London Miss is definitely a fun quick read. I just couldn't put it done when I got it. I practically stayed up all night to read. (Just to let you know I purchased it about 9PM at Walmart).

So you have Esme McCallen and Quintus MacLachlan and there is so much sexual tension between them that its kinda funny. So, her brother gets a letter from an girlfriend saying that she is in trouble and needs legal help. He sends his sister with Quin unto Scotland to help solve the problem. Together they masquerade as Quin's brother and sister-in-law since he go around society. Your wonder where his brother is in all this, well he is somewhere in the Caribbean. So you see them a couple compromising situation throughout the book. Highly entertaining. The best part is the end, which if you want to know your going to need to read the book. Just to let you know I had to do a double take on it. As my friend put it "a jaw dropper." Definitely like WHAT!

Looking for a quick read an unexpected ending you might want to give a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment