background

Friday, December 29, 2017

The Art of Running in Heels by Rachel Gibson (Review)

The Art of Running in Heels was a pretty good read. Okay, this is Lexie Kowalsky all grown up, so those who have read Simply Irresistible get to see this. Now for those who are jumping into the story with out reading about her mother, like me, you I think it's a safe bet you will be okay. All I know is Lexie and her mother have similar tendency, they are both runaway brides.

Now trying to figure out where to beginning with this story. I thought it was a cute read. We have Lexie who has decided that getting married on reality TV is probably not the best thing, but she doesn't man up, oh no she runs. So right there makes the story interesting. She basically crashes Sean Knox's flight, and has no clue who he is. While he recognizes her as the coach's daughter. They basically hit it off. Things get a little complicated and they need to have a fake relationship. By the way, love fake relationships. We all know it's down hill for both of them. Now all they need to figure out is how to make this fake relationship as a real one.

Yes, I thought this story was super cute read. I thought Sean and Lexie were adorable together. I love how she kind of drives him crazy, but deep down he loves it. As I got closer to the end, I was thinking this story could use an epilogue. I thing seeing these two a little down the road would probably helped the story, but then again that's my opinion. However, The Art of Running in Heels was still a cute read. If you are a fan of fake marriage and reality tv, you might consider reading The Art of Running in Heels.

Copy provided by Avon

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment