background

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Library Find Audiobook Review: Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham

I have decided to try the audiobook selection at my local library, and I happen to find Haunted Destiny by Heather Graham. I figured what the heck, I haven't read/listen to a suspense book in a while. The one Krewe of Hunters I did enjoy, so why not try another, which brings us to the Haunted Destiny. The narrator for this particular story was Luke Daniels. I have to say he did alright. It took me a little time to get use to his reading style, but once I did he did an all right job.

Haunted Destiny is 18 in the Krewe of Hunters series. Don't worry if you haven't read any of the previous books, you will be fine. Yes, you will see Jackson Crow on this case, but he's not the hero of the story. Nope that honor goes to the local area agent Jude McCoy. They basically are trying to find the Archangel Killer, they believe he's on the Destiny. They're not sure what to think of Alexi Cromwell, after all she has a special gift. Yep, she can talk with ghost. Both Jude and Alexi have suffer some kind of lost in their lives which kind of draws them together. They both have a special kind of gifts, but one doesn't realize he has a gift.

Haunted Destiny wasn't a bad read. It took a little time to get into the story. It wasn't until it got to middle that Haunted Destiny started to get interesting. Yes, once people started going missing and deaths happen it definitely picked up. I liked how the ghost of the ship were willing to help Jude and Alexi catch the Archangel Killer. Like I said not a bad read.

Local Library Find (Plus, I have it on Kindle)

Rating:
3 1/2 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment