background

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lusting for Covers (30): Bringing Home the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


This Weeks Selection: 
Bringing Home the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon
Publisher: Forever Romance (Jan 2015)
Series: Second Chance, 1
Genre: Contemporary 

Blurb:

The Bad Boy Is Back

Evan Downey needs a new beginning. Since the death of his wife five years ago, the brilliant tattoo artist has shut himself away in a prison of grief that not even his work can break him out of-and what's worse, Evan knows his son Lyon is bearing the brunt of his seclusion. Moving back to the lake town of Evergreen Cove where he spent his childhood summers is his last chance for a fresh start. 

Charlotte Harris knows she owes it to her best friend's memory to help Evan and his son find their way again, but she can't stop her traitorous heart from skipping a beat every time she looks into Evan's mesmerizing eyes. Charlotte is determined to stay strictly in the Friend Zone-until a mind-blowing night knocks that plan by the wayside. Now, if they're brave enough to let it, Charlotte and Evan might just find a love capable of healing their broken hearts . . .


Pre-Order Links:



Why?

First off, I know I won over TBQ with the tattoos. However, I love the whole cover. I think it's a fantastic cover with the background and Evan with his tattoos. It's drool worthy. I can't wait for this book cause I just want Evan to stop moping around. In the Love in the Balance books, you saw Evan pretty depress. By The Millionaire Affair Evan was starting to come out of his funk. He just seem so yummy, and I wanted more of him. So, I'm lusting for the story and the cover. Cause you can't have a mopey bad boy, it's just not right. So, what are you lusting for, a bad boy or something else?



2 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed of myself . . . I had to look at he cover a SECOND TIME to see the tatts! *cries* But yes, those are so, so hitting the right spot for me! :) Plus a bad boy, which I just can't resist!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Those are really Evan's tats, too. Art did an amazing job. I'm excited!!!

    ReplyDelete