background

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Dare to Lie by Jen McLaughlin (Review)

First off, lets talk about the cover of Dare to Lie. Seriously, it is drool worthy. Sigh. Okay, moving on. We finally get to Scotty Donahue. Scotty wanted to make a change, and clean up Steel Row, which is a tough rode ahead. Anyway, working for the DEA he felt he could. Now the leader of Son's needs a favor done, and he felt that Scotty would be perfect to watch over his baby sister.

Okay, I struggle with the beginning of this story. I wasn't sure I was going to finish the story, but I press forward. Dare to Lie did get better as the story moved on. I really enjoyed the end of the story. However, getting to the end was a little of a struggle. I liked Scotty and Sky together. It was struggle for them to be together. Overall, it was an okay read.

Copy provided by Berkley via NetGalley

Rating:
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment