background

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Dream by Carly Phillips (Review)

Dream is probably my favorite out this whole series. Out of all the heroines Andrea didn't drive me nuts. I mean she had her moment towards the end. However, I could tolerate her the most. She seemed pretty leveled headed throughout the story. She knew she screwed up her friendship with Kyle, because a controlling jerk. She realize she was dumb, but by the time she realize she made a mistake it was too late.

Now Kyle. He's a likable character, and he can hold a grudge. When we see him, he's still kind of pissed at Andrea. Who can blame the guy they have been friends forever, and breaks the friendship cause of a dude. Of course, he didn't have all the facts.

Anyway, Dream is about two friends that rekindle their friendship and possibly more. However, there are bumps along the way that make this story wonder is Andrea is going to let her dream go again. This is my favorite in the series. However, Andrea does have a stupid moment, and I wanted to slap her. I liked Kyle, because he was willing to let Andrea do it her own way, which was probably the dumbest thing. Hey he supported his woman. Overall, a pretty good story.

Copy provide author via RockStar PR

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment