background

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tempting Danger by Katie Reus (Review)

When I started Tempting Danger, I was trying to figure out if I had read the first book, which have. I had to read my review on the first book, then I started to remember. I felt so bad for Alena Brennan. Oh man she was left in a heartbreaking situation. By the time we start this story, she's about four months pregnant, and the father doesn't know. Yes, we have a secret baby situation. It's not like she plan to keep the baby secret, but things are extremely rocky with her and Andre Makarov. I mean she's cut out of his life. Yet, he can't seem to let go of her in a way.

He finds out, and he's willing to trying to fix things with her. Again rocky relationship. Plus, it doesn't help that situations have popped up to cause them problems.

Okay, I liked Tempting Danger. Basically, a second chance romance with secret baby, and a dash of danger. Plus, it was a fairly quick read, and I like that Alena and Andre get a second chance at love, and real start. So, if you are in a mood for second chance and secret baby with a dash of danger, this is your kind of read.

Copy provided by author

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment