background

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sworn to Protect by Katie Reus (Review)

So, today I finished Sworn to Protect by Katie Reus, which happens to be the 11th book in the Red Stone Security. Did I like this one? Yes, I did. Now you are wondering why I liked this one.

Okay, we get smoking hot Quinn, who is seriously awesome. At the beginning of the story we see him help a woman escape an abusive husband who was on the force. That right there makes me think he's awesome instead of one of the boys. We jump ahead six years later. However, he does do a dumbass move and breakup with a girl who was a virgin, even though their chemistry is off the charts. Anyway, the happens to be Athena who happens to be cousin with Belle who is married to Grant. Red Stone makes the world seem small. Now the poor sap is trying to get into Athena's good graces, once he realize the colossal mistake. While trying to win over the girl remember I mention he help rescue a woman, well the guy wants revenge on Quinn. My first thought about the bad guy, "really, you are going after Quinn. You know he works for Red Stone." Bad guys think they are just so smart and can get away with murder.

Anyway, Sworn to Protect is a pretty good read. I enjoyed the chemistry between Quinn and Athena. I adore Athena, because even though she's gorgeous she still has insecurities like a normal person. We have romance, danger, and derange bad guy, a perfect mix for Red Stone Security book. Those who love Katie Reus writing will not be disappointed in this story.

Copy provided by author

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment