background

Monday, July 2, 2012

Too Tempting to Resist by Cara Elliott

Early this morning I got a chance to finish Too Tempting to Resist by Cara Elliot. Honestly I could put it down, it was an amazing read. Here's why:

You have an amazing, strong-willed heroine, Lady Eliza Brentford, who is trying to keep her brother's estate afloat. However, the dissolute brother has no clue whats going on and only cares what his cronies think of him. He invites the Marquess of Hadden, Gryffin Dwight, to the Abbey. Hadden could careless of what Leete does or say. On the other hand there are two reasons to go to the Abbey: first to have a chance to look at the landscaping and second to have another chance to see Leete's sister. After all Hadden understands plants and there secret meanings, but he wouldn't want that to get back to the Ton which would destroy his image of a notorious rake.

Absolutely amazing story! Who doesn't love a notorious rake with a secret love of plants and there meaning? Just to let you know that this is book two in Lords of Midnight series, but I was able to read this without having to read the first book. Since I have read this book I'm going to go back and read the first book, because the story line was incredible and worth the read. I mean it was emotionally moving and you just fall in love with the hero and heroine. I really suggest you guys to go and get this book, because I think you will fall in love with the story too.

No comments:

Post a Comment