background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

ARC: Touch Of A Scoundrel by Mia Marlowe

Touch of a Scoundrel is the third installment of the Touch of Seduction  series. Let me just say I do have the first book and I haven't gotten to read it yet. I know; shame on me. However, you know me and my habit of reading books out of order. I thought it would be fitting to do my review on Touch of a Scoundrel by Mia Marlowe, since it comes out this Tuesday. So, here's what you are in for:

You meet Emmaline Farnsworth and her foster father Montague Farnsworth who are trying to swindle Theordore Nash out of money. Little do they know that Teddy's coffers aren't exactly filled to the top.

Then you have Teddy's older wiser brother, Griffin Nash, the Earl of Devonwood, who doesn't trust Emmaline or her father at all. However, he can't seem to help the pull he feels toward her. Griffin tries to entice Emmaline to go after him, but Emmaline wants nothing to do with him after all it would jeopardize her future. No matter how hard they try to avoid there attraction, fate has already decided what the outcome should be. 

AMAZING book! I loved Touch of a Scoundrel. It's a definitely a page turner you don't want to miss.  Honestly, when I was reading it I couldn't put it down, I just needed to know what happen to Emmaline, Teddy, and Griffin and how it played out. Mia Marlowe is an amazing author that I plan to go back and read other works by her. 

So, what do you think of the cover? Isn't it fabulous?


No comments:

Post a Comment