background

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lusting for Covers (105): In the Devil's Bed by Màire Claremont


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This Weeks Selection:

In The Devil's Bed by Màire Claremont (aka Eva Devon)
Publisher: Self-Publish (Jan 2016)
Series: Sins of the Duke, 
Genre: Historical

Blurb:

Not Available

Not on Goodreads Yet

No Preorder Links


Why:

Even though there isn't much information on this book I had to use this cover. I mean look at it, gorgeous. Plus, I love how the dress gives an illusion of flames. Totally works for the title, and that alone is the reason I picked this cover. I also asked Eva if I could share this cover on Lusting for Covers. She just revealed the cover yesterday. What do you guys think of the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment