background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

eARC: Luck of the Dragon by Sasannah Scott

Today I just finished Luck of the Dragon by Susannah Scott. First off, I was impress by Susannah Scott's ability to tell a captivating story of dragon shape-shifters. When I started the story I wasn't sure what to expect, but as I progress I couldn't put the book down. Truly amazing.

First off you have Luciana De Luca (Lucy) who would do anything for her brother. Even bail him out of trouble when she really shouldn't. Well, she ends up in a pickle herself when she meets Alex Gerald. Alex and Lucy sure do steam up the pages with their chemistry.

Lucy is a bit of a pushover at the beginning always putting her brothers need before hers and not realizing that he's kind of toxic for her. Alex has finally found his mate, but one problem Lucy's human. Yep, try to explain that someone who doesn't believe dragons are real.

Seriously, impress with the story. I love how Lucy needs to break ties with her brother and put her trust in Alex. Not an easy task, especially when she basically breaks Alex heart. Overall, a fantastic read. Who knew that dragon shape-shifters would be so cool. Plus, Alex brings the heat and I'm not talking fire-breathing either. So, if you are looking for some Vegas action with a dash of dragons, you might want to try Luck of the Dragon. Fantastic read.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:
4.5 Stars

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this one sounds good, I'm glad to hear you loved it! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete