background

Friday, June 12, 2020

Audiobook Review: Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks

Vampire Mine wasn't a favorite of mine. It was an all right listen. We have Marielle who happens to be a fallen angel, and is trying to get back to heaven. Then we have Connor Buchanan. He has a few issues going on in this story, but he feels needs to help Marielle. There are few complications with Marielle that makes Roman distrust her. 

Connor has feelings for Marielle, but he's willing sacrifice them so he can help Marielle return to heaven. Anyway, the Vamps are style trying to defeat the Malcontents. However, another player in evil is introduce Darifer (not sure if thats how spell his name audiobook) the demon is added to mix. Marielle does a lot a crying in the story, but it makes sense he loves being a heavenly host. I would be crying about everything if I was in her position. 

Anyway, Vampire Mine was an okay listen. It wasn't like I have to listen. There were times where I was like I need a break. However, I will continue with the series. 

Copy provide by local library.

Rating:
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment