background

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dark Memento by Katie Reus (Review)

I got a chance to read Dark Memento by Katie Reus. Dark Memento is the beginning to her new series Verona Bay, which was interesting read. I liked that this story kept you guessing on who might be the killer. Which makes me wonder what direction the series will be going. This feels like the stories are going be more like standalone with common ties to an area.

Anyway, I liked Lucas Jordan. He was sweet and a good guy. Then we have Serenity Washington single mom, survivor, and the target. While reading the story Katie had me guessing who it could have been, and I didn't know who it was until we reached in the end.

Overall, a pretty good, and fairly quick read. Yes, Dark Memento will be keeping you guessing until you draw closer to the end.

Copy provided by author.

No comments:

Post a Comment