background

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sex & The Single Vamp by Robin Covington

I finished Robin Covington's Sex & the Single Vamp. I signed up to read this book, because I enjoy Robin's writing. However, what really sold me was the cover and the title. The cover is simple yet provocative. At the same time Sex & the Single Vamp did not disappoint me.

So, Cici and Trent have known each other for a long time. Basically, Cici tries to stay clear of Deacon. However, circumstances have Cici needing Deacon's help. Of course it's going to cost her and we aren't talking about money.

Now Deacon has been in love with Cici, but she kind of broke his heart way back when. So, he's not a big fan of her dating service. Anyway, Deacon going to keep Cici safe no matter what the cost might be.

I enjoyed Sex & the Single Vamp. However, it took a little time for me to get into the story. Yet, once the threats and danger level went up the interesting the story got for me. I really liked Deacon, because he sacrifice a lot for Cici. Yes, he did go about it the wrong way and in some ways a bit creepy if you really think about it. Still he's a pretty decent guy for wanting to protect Cici. Actually a lot of things happen in the story which make it an interesting read, and I wonder if there will be more to the story to come. I say this cause the bad guys aren't really caught and sort of go underground like they plan to regroup. Yet the romance part of the story gets settle in the end, but it's the group that doesn't. Who knows. I'm hoping there will be more stories to come. Overall, an enjoyable read. Sex & the Single Vamp is a fairly quick read. So, if you are looking for a new paranormal, you might give this story a try.

Copy provided by author

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment