background

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Prince's Gamble by Caridad Piñeiro

For the past week I have been reading The Prince's Gamble by Caridad Piñeiro. I think I should share what the story is about and what I thought of the story.

Kathleen Martinez is an FBI agent who is called in to help find a missing hostess, Vanessa, from the Russian Nights. Prince Alexander Ivanov has no choice but to call in the FBI, because he has a fear that there might be more to the story and he needs the help.

Though this was a good read and the book description interested me. I personally had a hard with the book. However, I mean the writing was great, but just didn't grab me. I think I was looking for my suspense and nail-biting and I just didn't get it. I did enjoy the arrogance of  the Prince and I did like Kathleen and her no-nosense attitude.

I don't think this book is for me. Or it might be I'm not really into suspense romance. However, I'm not going to cross off Caridad Piñeiro off my reading list, I think I might try something else. However, The Prince's Gamble might work you. So, if you are looking for something to read, you might want to try this out. Maybe I missed something. So, I leave you today and I hope you all have a great day.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:



Purchase Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment