background

Monday, December 3, 2012

eARC:The Bridegroom Wore Plaid by Grace Burrowes

For the past week I have been reading Grace Burrowes' The Bridegroom Wore Plaid. AMAZING! Seriously, I absolutely loved the story. Very fulfilling and left me so satisfy.

The story focuses on Ian MacGreogor (Earl of Balfour) and his family who are strap for cash. They need to find an heiress to help fill their coffers and be able to stay in Scotland.

Baron of Altsax, decides this is his opportunity to help secure his daughter Eugenia Daniels (Genie) to secure a title that elevate his family. Granted it might be a Scottish  title, but still a countess is a countess.

Trying to woo an unwilling participant, he ends up turning to Genie's cousin, Augusta Merrick, for help. While getting know Augusta he starts to find that he's more interested in her than her cousin. The dilemmas Ian has to face.

As I stated before AMAZING! Loved every minute of the story. The Bridegroom Wore Plaid is definitely a page turner. Especially when you have and EVIL uncle like the Baron of Altsax. I have read a lot of books, but I have to say that he has surpass any villain I have ever seen. From the start of the story the man was scheming and trying to get rid of anything that got in his way. At times a true nail biter and breath holding. Ian is a hero that any woman would love to have and Augusta sees he true value. I knew it had a happy ending, but still the suspense had me worry at times. Honest to goodness amazing book to get and I hope y'all get a chance to checkout this story.

So, I live you today breathing a little easier today and I hope you are enjoying a good read.

eARC provide by NetGalley

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment