With Valentine's Day just around the corner why not have a giveaway courtesy of Harlequin. So, I have this nice bundle of books to giveaway:
* Anything For You by Kristan Higgins
*An Improper Arrangement by Kasey Michaels
*Bulletproof Badge by Angi Morgan
*Getting Him Back by KA Mitchell
*Possessed By Passion by Brenda Jackson
Along with the Bundle you get a handy dandy Harlequin Tote Bag. Sounds pretty sweet. I'm jealous I'm not getting this. That's okay, I'm just excited to give this prize to one of my lucky followers. Okay, here are the rules, because we all need rules:
1) It's limited to the US and Canada (not Quebec. I don't know why)
2) Must be 18, but I'm pretty sure most of you are.
3) This giveaway will run from Feb. 5-13 and I will pick the winner on the 14th. You will have 2 days to get back to you about address, because I have send that info to Harlequin. Otherwise I have to pick a new winner.
4) Entry will be using rafflecopter, so pray to the rafflecopter gods for the win.
That is all. Okay, my question is pretty simple since it's a Valentine's giveaway might as well have date related or gift related. What is your most memorable Valentine's Day? I'll start off. Some of you might know that I have an almost 11 year old daughter. So, 11 years ago we found out that I was pregnant and my husband and I were getting ready for our date. However, I was being pissy and getting upset at the computer. I took it out on my husband, and he was wondering why I was getting upset with him. Anyway, it dawned on me that wasn't normal for my character and I had to take a pregnancy test. Short version it came back positive, but I didn't believe the test, we had to get a few more to agree with the outcome. Three test later, I finally accepted I was pregnant. That would be one of the most memorable Valentine's. What is yours? If you don't want to talk about it, you can always go with a gift?
Good Luck and may cupids find there way to you.
a Rafflecopter giveaway