background

Monday, February 23, 2015

Elicit by Rachel Van Dyken (Review)

Whoa! It's been a while since, I decided finishing a book was more important than sleep. Granted I have done that these past few months, but this was a choice I had to finished the book. I don't know why it took me so long to read Rachel Van Dyken's Elicit, because I have loved the series since book Elite. I just decided I needed to read Elicit.

At the end of Entice, a lot of things went down. Let's just get it out there the drama just explodes. So, we have Tex and he has become the head honcho, so there will be many out to get him. After all Campisi, and sometimes blood will be thicker than water. Mo finds out that Tex is in danger, so a plan was created to save him. Basically it boils down on how Tex and Mo handle the situation.

Oh my goodness, I don't know where to beginning with my thoughts, because it was awesome. Seriously, there is drama galore. Not only that we have a lot of POV of views going on in this story that feed into the drama. At certain times I wasn't sure how Mo and Tex were ever going to be together, because so much subterfuge going on that it got me going "What the hell?" However, the Elicit grabbed me and wouldn't let go with me. I tried to put the damn book down, but I had to know how the chaos that was beginning was going to end. There is so much, I want to say, but at the same time I can't.

Basically, a gripping story. I'm going to say this again this is a series thats needs to be started from the beginning, because the story builds off each book. You could start Elicit without reading the others, but it's not advise. Now I need to get to Ember, so I could talk about one particular character.

Rating:
5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment