background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Possession: A Little Harmless Military Romance by Melissa Schroeder

This past weekend I wanted to read something short and quick read with a little steam too. I have definitely found that this weekend with Melissa Schroeder's Possession: A Harmless Military Romance.

In the story you have a Navy Seal, Deacon Berg who is attending a buddies wedding when he see's his ex-wife Samantha. There issue was never about sex, actually that was the best thing going for them. The problem lied with Sam's insecurities which were cause by her parents. One thing leads to another and they end up in bed together. Deke realizes that his biggest mistake was leaving her and so he vows to fix it.

I can't really go into too much detail after all it is a quick read and I might give too much away. I loved it. The story was amazing and it was a lot of fun. So, if you are looking for something quick with a lot steam, I would say look no further.



No comments:

Post a Comment