background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Impetuous Innocent by Stephanie Laurens

First of all, I haven't really had too many experience with reading Stephanie Laurens. This was the first book I read of hers. Well, I have a friend who has read a number of her books and has said that she was a fantastic writer. Let me say this, it is well written book. However, if you are looking for hot and steamy, this is not the story for you. On the other hand, if you are looking for a sweet and warm romance, look no further.

Georgiana Hartley leaves her home in Italy after her father's death to live with her Uncle. Once she reaches England, she comes to find out that her Uncle has passed away and now in the care of her  lecher of a cousin. So, she decides to escape his grasp early in the morning to seek the help of Dominic Ridgeley, Viscount Alton. Well, he's not much better, because he is a know rake. Dominic is in no hurry to find himself leg-shackle at anytime soon, so he sends her off to live with his sister. During the course of the season Dominic has to save her from her naïve self and in the process starts to fall for her.

Ok, the first time I read through this book, I didn't care for it. However, I did get a chance to re-read this book and to my surprise I really enjoyed. The story wasn't that bad. After all, it was really sweet. So, let me re-iterate if you are looking for a hot steamy romance, this is not it. On the other hand, if you are looking for a sweet romance check this story out.

No comments:

Post a Comment