background

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Moonglow Sisters by Lori Wilde (Review)

I got a chance to finished Lori Wilde's The Moonglow Sisters. There were parts I really enjoyed, and there were parts that were okay. The story wasn't oh my gosh I need to finished this story. I would started and I would get distracted with other things. However, there were  moments where I needed to find out what's going happen next. However, there weren't a lot of those.

So, we meet the Clark sisters who grew up in Moonglow Cove, Texas after their parents died. We have Madison, Shelley, and Gia. There grandmother has brain cancer, and needs the girls to come home and patch things up. She places the task on Gia. Gia is the baby of the family, and the peacekeeper. Maddie has some animosity towards Shelley. Shelley has been off in the land of paradise. Each of them have their own secrets.

Anyway, The Moonglow Sisters focus on how the sisters can rebuild their relationship. You don't think it will happen until Gia comes up with the idea of a fake engagement to bring them all together. It didn't magically happen, but it took a little time. I liked how we got to know each sister insecurities, and what really caused the drift. Overall, the story was an okay read. There were parts that I really enjoyed, and others that were meh. Not a bad read, and I could see as a beach read.

Copy provided by William Morrow via Edelweiss

Rating:
3 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment