background

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Audiobook Review: Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks

I was able to finished Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks, and I have to say this went a lot better than the last book. I think it was a better listen because it had something to do with the overall arc of the story. Yes, we had a focus on Emma and Angus.

We have Emma who believes all vampires are evil. When Angus meets Emma, he's instantly smitten by her, and willing to prove that vampires are not all evil. However, Angus has his work cut out for him. As Emma gets to know Angus, she starts to understand that there are two types of vampires. She ends up getting Angus and herself in serious trouble.

Anyway, this was a better listen than the last book. I did like Emma and Angus. Emma is strong and willing to fight for the good cause, and Angus would love to have Emma on their side. Be Still My Vampire Heart definitely gave me something to look forward to the rest of the series.

Copy provided by local library

Rating:
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment