background

Friday, October 6, 2017

Maybe This Christmas by Jennifer Snow (Review)

I finally finished Maybe This Christmas, and it was an all right read. I liked the romance between Emma and Asher. I'm not a friends to lovers kind of person. They started off as friends, then they added with benefits. Let's be honest that always works out in the best. Fortunately, they did progress to something more, but it took some time. Emma wanted to move out the benefits to real relationship, Asher didn't want to ruin a good thing. Good thing Emma had a busybody sister. By the way, I wanted to deck her sister throughout the book. SERIOUSLY! DECK HER!

Emma's sister bothered me, I had to stop reading a couple of times because of her sister. She was bitch, and she belittle her sister about her choices in life. I personally think she was a little jealous, but that's my opinion. I think her sister should have apologized to her, but oh well. However, if her sister didn't try to intervene in her life Asher would have missed out on something special.

Overall, Maybe This Christmas, wasn't a bad read. I did like most of the story, except the parts when her sister came into the picture. I'm surprise I still have molars. I did like Asher and Emma, they were cute together.

Copy provided by Forever via NetGalley

Rating:
3 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment