background

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Marrying the Wrong Earl by Callie Hutton (Review)

Marrying the Wrong Earl was a pretty good read. First off, we have Lady Arabella Danvers. She's definitely different everyone in the ton. I mean she rescues and nurses animals. I mean she has to be a kind hearted person. However, this is looked down by the ton, even the Earl of Claredon.

Nash is the Earl of Claredon, and he has a goal to marry the most eligible young lady Lady Grace. I mean she's everything an earl could want. However, things don't work out ever since he collided with Arabella. He needs to map a road to happiness.

Who doesn't love scandal? A scandalous encounter between these two that forces them to be tied together. They have a bumpy road a head of them. I mean he's a bit condescending towards Arabella especially when she takes in more animals. Normally, I side with the guy in the story, but in this case I was on Arabella's. I wasn't a huge fan of Nash, but Arabella put up with a lot from Nash and her mother. She's quirky, and there's nothing wrong with that, I totally loved her. She was my favorite, because she was willing to stand up for what she believe in. Overall, a pretty good read.

Copy provided by Entangled via NetGalley

Rating:
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment