background

Monday, April 17, 2017

Love So Right by Marquita Valentine (Review)

I buckled down and read Love So Right by Marquita Valentine. I have to say that I did enjoyed this story, even though Apple McCoy is one of my least favorite McCoy sister out of the bunch. She's not the easiest person to love. Apple can be bit venomous at times, so you always want to be careful around her. However, she does have a soft spot for older people. I think knowing this helps her cause.

Now Preston has always had a thing for Apple. Yet McCoy's and Lawson's have always been at odds with one another, but it has been slowly breaking apart. I mean Lemon married Tristan, and Harper married Austin, so the walls are coming down. Why not Preston take a chance on Apple.

Basically, you have persistent Preston trying to tame the wild Apple, by the way it's a little rough. However, Apple does like Preston's attention, but she doesn't know how to truly handle it. All in all, Love So Right was a pretty good read. I enjoyed the banter between the two of them. Preston does have to stay on his toes when he goes head-to-head with Apple. Overall, a pretty good read, and fairly quick.

Rating:
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment