background

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Just Thinking: New Year, New Me! Right.


Happy belated New Year! Well, I'm glad 2016 is over. For me it was the year of Meh. A lot happen in that year don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel right. We moved to Oklahoma and I'm finding that I'm loving it. Reading didn't go so hot for me. It was hard to find a lot of reading time during last year, especially while we lived in a hotel *shudders*. If anyone tells you that living in a hotel is awesome is a LIAR or has never done it. I could never get in the mood to read. I had found some great books, but a lot of so-so. 

However, New Year, new goals. Last year I did start and Instagram account. Which has a lot more of my obsession of LulaRoe. Seriously, their clothing are comfy. I wasn't sure about them until I tried on a pair of leggings. They are made from unicorn tears of joy. However, I hope to use it towards my reading stuff. I also decided to join Snapchat too. It's more for me being silly and posting on Facebook or Instagram. 

Now reading goals. I'm only going to do the Goodreads Reading Challenge. Last year I tried to do another reader challenge. I was shamefully bad at the Blogger Shame. Might even post about my latest obsession, who knows. However, I know that this year I aim to get more reading done and not stress about it. I think that was part of my problem was I stressed about it. Time to let it go and move on. 

What are your goals for this year? I mention a couple of mine, so share with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment