background

Thursday, August 8, 2013

He Watches Me (Seen Trilogy, #1) by Cynthia Sax

He Watches Me by Cynthia Sax was a total impulse buy. I figure I would give another serial a try. I think I'm still on the fence on serials. Other than that I'm just going to jump into my thoughts on part one of  The Seen Trilogy, since it's not very long.

I really don't know what to say about the story, since it's the beginning. Basically Anna Sampson gets caught touching herself in the neighbors pool. Gabriel Blaine has know she's been playing in his pool and actually likes watching her. So, he basically wants her to continue so.

You really don't really get to know Anna or Blaine. Other than Anna is strap for cash and Blaine is loaded. The story has intrigue me enough to continue on to the next part. I wonder if the story will develop more once I get to part two. I kind of hope so. I know this is very vague, but what can I say.  So, we will see what happens.



Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment