background

Friday, August 10, 2012

Invitation to the Prince's Palace by Jennie Adams

Ok, today selection is total utter fluff. Nothing more than that. I mean last week I saw Invitation to the Prince's Palace at the BX, and thought "you know what, I want to read this." However, I held off.

Last night I headed to Wal-mart to get some milk, because we were out of whole milk. Just to let you know my son is a milk addict, seriously. I mean he will chuck his drink cup at me to let me know he wants more. Anyways, I'm digressing. Before I get to the dairy isle I head down the book isle, I know big mistake. Oh well. Then I see it, Invitation to the Prince's Palace. I couldn't resist, so I added to the shopping cart. Here's a quick sum up on the book:

Melanie Watson was trying to escape her aunt and uncle's home one morning. Thinking she was entering an unmarked cab she didn't ask too many questions and just wanted to get to the airport. Well, the driver wasn't a cabbie, but a prince ready to pick up her cousin. However, they didn't realize the mistake until it was too late.

Instead of Melanie's cousin, Prince Rikardo decides to go through the original plan with Melanie. The plan consist of them getting married for a couple of months, then separating. Each would live there own lives as if nothing happen after the few months of marriage. Sounds like a great plan, right? However, things don't always go according to plan. Which make's the original plan a tad bit complicated.

Alright. As I said at the beginning, this is fluff. Just a read to read. A sweet quick story that which my friend would call brain candy. That simple, so if you are looking for something light and fluffy you will find it in Jennie Adams Invitation to the Prince's Palace.

On a side note I would like to know what happens to Rikardo's brothers, and since the author is taking sometime off I'm going to waiting and hoping she will write more about this family. Especially, when there could be a secret long lost brother. Oh, I do hope she writes about the rest of them.

Time to go and I hope you are enjoying whatever your reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment