background

Thursday, August 30, 2012

eARC: When You Give A Duke A Diamond by Shana Galen

This week I was able to preview When You Give A Duke A Diamond by Shana Galen. Let me tell you I'm excited that this book comes out on Saturday.

Let me share what's it about:

We meet the three Diamonds who are: Juliette the Duchess of Dalliance, Fallon the Marchioness of Mystery, and Lily the Countess of Charm. All three are sought after courtesans for there indiscretion, yet they are very discreet.

Everyone believes the rumors of Juliette, the Duchess of Dalliance, yet they would be surprise by the actual truth of the matter. Juliette would prefer to shy away from the lime-light, but has no other way to survive. Loved by men and hated by women. However, appearances can be deceiving.

Rumor is Juliette is connected to a very high profile man, William Cavington, the sixth Duke of Pelham, in very scandalous affair. Of course, this is not the case. Why would a stick in the mud go after a courtesan? Especially, when he is engage to Lady Elizabeth, by the way I don't like her.

No matter, something horrible happens to Lady Elizabeth and Pelham has a hard time believing, especially when he hears it from Juliette. Now both there lives in danger from an evil man name Lucifer.

Each of them carries a secret they do not want the other to know. Both of them have been shaped by there secret they carry. Will they become each others confidant? Can Pelham let loose enough to realize he might actually learn to love another person or will he let it slip through his grasp? Will they catch Lucifer before another succumbs to his evil plot?

My thoughts:

Utterly amazing! I mean When You Give A Duke A Diamond was a page turner I couldn't put. I truly believe Shana Galen has outdone herself with her new book. With out a doubt, I look forward to the next book in the series. Seriously, I need this book in my collection and plan to add to it. I most definitely would re-read this again. I LOVED IT! I strongly encourage y'all to go check this book out.

That's all for now and happy reading!

eARC provide by NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment