background

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Devil Who Tamed Her by Johanna Lindsey

So, Friday I spent majority of my time in the car; ok about nine hours. What was I suppose to do? I had decided I was going to listen to a book on my iPhone. What a great way to get a book done, right? Let me just point out that it's cheaper to buy a book in book form and super cheap for e-readers. With that said I bit the bullet and bought an audiobook. After a while the radio starts to sound the same. So, before we left Utah I went through iTunes to see what I want to listen too. I came across The Devil Who Tamed Her. Read the synopsis and thought what the heck.

Ophelia Reid to pretty for words ends her engagement a second time with Duncan. Raphael Locke, heir to a dukedom is friend with Duncan and they make a bet to see Ophelia could be tame. Rafe accepts the challenge and kidnaps Ophelia and try's to change her.

Ok, I know it's not the best plot. Hey I didn't mind the book and I found it quite amusing at times. After listening to the book I went and look at the reviews on it and most of them were pretty low. However, here's my take, I liked it. I would probably listen to it again. However, you don't have to take my word after all it is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment