background

Monday, July 29, 2019

AudioReview: This Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

This has been a long time coming. I have been procrastinating on writing this review, and I have listen to this story a few times too. This is the final one I had to read for the Chicago Stars. I would recommend reading them in order, and not go the same route as me. However, if you do you would be alright, still not recommended.

We finally get Molly Somerville in This Heart of Mine, and she's all grown up. I guess it has been a bumpy road. She's suffering a bout of writers block for her bunny Daphne. She heads up to the cabin and that's where the trouble lies.

Kevin Tucker the young quarterback that is finally getting his chance to be the star. However, he can't seem to stay out of trouble. Basically, is told to go to the cabin and stay low. Again trouble arrives there.

Molly has always had a crush on Kevin, but she's always been invisible. Molly isn't invisible after her cringe worthy thing. Seriously CRINGE-WORTHY. They go their separate, but force into a marriage. Tragedy happens, and they are force to deal with it. At this time, they get to know one another, and love officially blooms. Yay, Daphne is starting to come out to play again.

I loved This Heart of Mine. It was a fun listen even with the cringe moment. I laughed and cried, and went on a roller coaster ride with Molly and Kevin.

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment