background

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Blogger Shame Review Challenge 2018: Everything She Wanted by Jennifer Ryan


Another one bits the dust, today we are taking a look at Jennifer Ryan's Everything She Wanted. Let me say that I prefer, Jennifer's Montana Men, but I'm willing to try another book in this series. It wasn't a bad read, but I kind of struggle with the heroine. Don't get me wrong, Kate Morrison is pretty awesome, yet there were times I'm like are you serious you have a baby to watch. It's not a sexiest thing, it's more like: Yes, you have been mainly on your own, but your nephew's mother just died don't go all vigilante and get yourself killed kind of thought. However, she can seriously kick butt, and she wants justice for her sister. 



As I said, we are taking a look at Everything She Wanted. I mentioned a little about Kate. Now Ben Knight is pretty awesome. Oh my gosh talk about a dreamy lawyer, who is willing to help Kate in all things. However, Kate is a little stubborn and can't believe anyone would want to be with her and make a life with her. Kate brings out Ben's protective side out in full force. 

Honestly, I felt the story drag a good portion of the read. There were times I was kind of bored. It wasn't until the end where it got interesting and little crazy. However, crazy will do crazy. Seriously, the person was crazy. From the get go you knew who did it and why, but I think what help was when they got a little too greedy push the story. I personally think the Montana Men books had a little more suspense, and held me more captive. However, I will try another one of  The Hunted books to see if I still feel that way. That's all I got today. 

Copy provided by Avon via Edelweiss (later purchase the book because it was on sale). 

Rating: 
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment