background

Monday, January 8, 2018

Blogger Shame Review Challenge 2018: His Best Mistake by Diane Alberts


I feel so accomplished here, I finished another Blogger Shame book. Seriously, this is super exciting. I finally read His Best Mistake by Diane Alberts. So, here is my thoughts on this title.



What can I say about His Best Mistake? So, we have Mark Matthews and he works at Shillings. He's also a single father to Ginny. We don't see a lot of Ginny in the story. We also meet Daisy O'Rourke she's an officer of the law. Everyone has been trying to get Mark and Daisy together, because they think they would be sooooo perfect together. They kind of are, because they are both emotional damage from losing a loved one. Both are afraid to love again, because they don't want to feel the devastating effects again. Both of them are in somewhat risky jobs, she's a cop, and he's in security. 
Okay, His Best Mistake is a pretty straightforward kind of read. Yes, they have their ups and downs, because they are both trying to conquer their feelings about the past. I liked Mark a lot. He was sweet and understanding, while Daisy I struggle. I truly struggled with her. I wanted to go really, do you have to be that way he was just asking a question. She was kind of rude to Mark here and there, and she knew she was in the wrong. 

Overall, His Best Mistake was an okay kind of read. There were things I loved, like at the beginning when he was super sympathetic. Oh my gosh, totally a keeper kind of guy. She drove me kind of crazy. It might be her profession and have to prove that she's just as good as the guys. Anyway, I did like their overall chemistry. An all right read. 

Copy provided by Entangled via NetGalley

Rating:
3 1/2 Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment