background

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Audiobook Review: The Vampire with the Dragon by Kerrelyn Sparks

The Vampire with the Dragon Tattoo was an okay listen. I kind of struggle with the story. However, I felt that I have invested so much time in the series, and I was almost done with the series. This is where I was when I got to Dougal's story.

Okay, the story wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I struggle with Leah, because she was so analytical, and it was hard for her to believe in things. Dougal was drawn to her, because she reminded him of someone else. There were a lot of things that happen, but it did help push the story towards the end of the series. Would it be something I would re-listen to, probably not. There were a few in this series I totally would, but this isn't one of them. Overall, The Vampire with the Dragon Tattoo was an okay listen.

Copy provided by local library.

Rating:
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment