background

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Audiobook Review: Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks

I got a chance to listen to know Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks. I have to say that it was a pretty good listen. I absolutely adore Howard, I love that he is a were-bear. He's super shy, loves bear claws, and he has a huge crush on Elsa Bjornberg. Elsa does a home renovation show, and was invited to fix up a home that Shanna and Roman own. Shanna has the idea to fix Elsa and Howard together. However, we find out Howard and Elsa are tied together.

Wild About You  continues with the troubles from the last book. We have Rhett continuing cause problems in the were-community. Again, you probably should read/listen in order, because they all tie together and build upon one another. Anyway, it was a pretty good listen. I really enjoyed their story. I fell in love Howard even more.

Copy provided by local library

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment