background

Friday, April 24, 2020

Audiobook Review: Idiot by Laura Clery

First off, I enjoy Laura Clery and her type of humor. She makes me laugh. Right now her Pamela Pumpkin videos are pretty funny. Especially with the quarantine workout. She's not for everyone, but that's okay. Anyway, she wrote her personal story about her life and trials she went through to get to where she is now.

I LOVE IDIOT! It's a fantastic story. Since I checked out the audiobook, I got to hear Laura read her story. She did a fantastic job. There are some parts where her husband Steven reads too. However, the story is about her journey. Her life was roller coaster that was turning into a train wreck waiting to happen. However, she manage to find herself and create this image that she image, but never thought she would get there. It's pretty amazing that she even made it, because she was lucky. Deep down she's a kind person. Some may not like her, because her language can be crude. However, it fits with her life. I totally recommend this book, and I would recommend checking out her content. She's funny!

Copy provided by local library

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment