background

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Audiobook Review: All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

I got a chance to finish listening to All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks. I have to say I did enjoy this story a little more than the last story.

We get Ian MacPhie's story. Now if you have been reading the series you would know that Ian was a vampire that was stuck at the age of 15. No one wants to be with a lad, so in the previous story he did some aging. Again you would have had follow the series to know how this was possible. Now Ian looks like a man that he felt to be. However, no one believes that he's Ian they knew. Eventually, they realize its Ian. Anyway, Connor hires a new daytime guard Toni Davis. No one believes that Connor would hire a female to be a guard.

Toni has a hidden agenda when she took the job. Ian doesn't trust Toni, because she's hiding something. Of course, he needs to know. Like in previous story we get know more characters. Eventually, they aren't really important to the overall story, but you kind of want to know more about them. Oh well.

Anyway, All I Want For Christmas Is A Vampire is a better read. I did enjoy the story. I was a little frustrated with Toni's hidden agenda. I understand why she needed to keep it a secret. Eventually, she does gain Ian's trust, and they fall for one another. They are pretty good together. There were a couple of times where I thought Toni was going to end up dead, but I was wrong. Like a said a better read, and enjoyable.

Copy provided by local library

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment