background

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

BIshop's Queen by Katie Reus (Review)

I finally got a chance to read Bishop's Queen. Oh my goodness this story was amazing once I was able to dive into the story. Okay in the previous book, we saw Evan and he wasn't doing too well. He basically broke off with Isla. He did it pretty callously.

Isla is ready to move on, even though she still loves Evan.  Evan knows he made a big mistake when he dropped Isla, but he's willing to win her back. He realizes that she might be endanger, and he hopes he can keep her safe.

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect Bishop's Queen to be so much better than Bishop's Knight. This story can be read as a standalone, but why would you. You find out things that happen in the first book, and I hope that we get the answer in the next book about the final Bishop. I wonder if they are all completely tied together in a weird coincidence. This story has build up and had me on the edge of my seat till the end. There were a couple of times I thought it was someone else than the person who was the bad guy of the story.

Copy provided by author.

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment