background

Monday, April 23, 2018

Audiobook Review: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper

YAY, we have finally got to Gigi Scanlon story. When we first meet Gigi she's 17 year old girl, who got in a little trouble consorting with psycho vampire in the first book. Now she's all grown up in The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire, boy is her life an adventure.

All right, grown up Gigi has been around vampires for a while, she dated a psychotic one, and you would think she would avoid them after her mishap. That would be a nope, but she's in search of one that is dark and mysterious. Plus, she's decided to do a summer internship at the council office in order find him.

Nikolai Dragomirov is basically fascinated by Gigi. She draws something out of him. However, things get a little crazy when he starts attacking her. Now it's up to Nik and Gigi to figure out what the heck is going on, and how they are going to stop it.

Again, Molly Harper definitely knows how to write a fun story. This is they type of story that you just read/listen for fun. There's a lot that is going on. We have Gigi working at the council office, falling for a dead guy who is trying to kill her, but he's a good guy. Trust me Nik is a good guy. There's some shady stuff going on at the council office. Okay shadier than normal. Let's go with Ophelia is a little crazier than normal, but all in all a fun read. LOVE NIK AND GIGI! Seriously, they are so perfect for one another.

Since, I have been listening to this series on my phone, it was little harder this time. Partly, because when I listened to the story it sounded like Iris to me not the Gigi voice in first book. Then again I thought about it, and it probably would have been a little annoy to listen to Gigi voice from the first book throughout this whole book. Don't get me wrong I love Gigi, but I guess Gigi's voice had to grow up too. I still believe that Amanda Ronconi , and she does a fabulous job on reading these books. If I didn't then I wouldn't keep going back to them. Seriously, I re-listen to them. Anyway, fantastic narrator.

Overall, LOVE this story!

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment