background

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Tame the Shame (Blogger Shame Review Challenge): Mad About the Major by Elizabeth Boyle

Blogger Shame

I'm on a roll here. I finished another book in the shame challenge. Woot! Now I have 20 left with till the end of the year. Oh goodness that seems like a huge feat. I don't know if I'm going to make it. Eek. It's not the end of the world if I don't make all 24, I will be grateful for whatever I accomplish. Anyway, todays shame is Mad About the Major by Elizabeth Boyle, so lets dive in:


First off, I haven't read any of the previous books in the series, and I was able to keep up with the story with no problem. The story focuses on Arabella Tremont (Birdie) and Major Kingsley. Basically, Arabella wants to have an adventure before she marries this fuddy-duddy heir to a dukedom. She happens to run into Kingsley who is the reason she has to marry the fuddy-duddy. Basically, Arabella and Kingsley have an adventure.

Super cute read. Arabella's exuberance is contagious and Kingsley can't see how he can live without her. They both draw closer as the story progress. Mad About the Major is a fun let go of your problems kind of read. Yes, it's a bit predictable, but it's fluff read. Sit back and relax and watch these two enjoy a scandalous adventure. 

Copy provided by Avon via Edelweiss (but I did purchase the book). 

Rating: 
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment