background

Monday, January 1, 2024

I'm Back, and with The Remarried Empress

 I know it has been a long time since I lasted posted. Honestly, I haven't been reading as much. However, I'm back from my hiatus. Might as well start back January 1st. Here I am with a book I read in a day. I have decided I'm going to broaden my reading choices cause I ended up in a reading slump. I decided to start out the new year with The Remarried Empress vol. 1. Which happens to be a graphic novel for teen. 


Now you are wondering how I stumble upon this story. It all started with a bingo challenge that my local library is doing. This fills one of the criteria. The graphic design of the cover caught my eye, so I decided to try it out. I took it to the counter and the girl at Target was I love this story. I didn't know they made it into print, It started out on Webtoon. 

Anyway, I have started Volume 1, and I'm intrigued on how this will all end since this is the first time I'm seeing this. I'm curious on how Empress Navier's story is going to end since she pretty much tossed aside by the Emperor for the mistress. It's a pretty good story, and I have to wait a couple of days before the next books arrived. This might something to checkout if you are interested in graphic novels since the pictures are beautiful, and you can feel the pain of the Empress being tossed aside for another. 

Rating: 
4 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment