background

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Blog All About It: Favorite Scents


Here we are again, waiting to the very last moment to get my Blog All About It post, well this month is all about favorite scents. Hmmm, what are my favorite scents:

Let's start with fresh baked bread. Seriously, who doesn't love yeasty goodness that we call bread. 

Next the smell of new books. As readers we seriously love huffing new books. Probably super toxic, but who cares. 

The next thing is a thing from my childhood, MR. SKETCH. Who doesn't love the smell of these markers. Granted they might lead to huffing sharpies, but they smell great. 

Christmas!!!! I love the smell of Christmas. It smells like pine and cinnamon, and other baked goods. Such a wonderful smell. 


I love the smell of roses. They have distinct smell. I also love the smell of lilies too. Flowers in general. Who doesn't love fresh blooms, except those with severe allergies. 

I love the smell of snow. Snow has a distinct smell, and I never knew cause I grew up on the coast of California. With snow, cold has a smell. I know it sounds crazy, but it has a crisp in the air that I never knew was there. 


Homemade salsa has a great smell. I mean it has heat smell. I must sound crazy with my descriptions. Oh well. All the garlic, tomatoes, cilantro, and onion make this smell amazing, and cause a party in my mouth. 


I love the smell of tortas. They are a sandwich with avocado, carnitas, mayo, tomatoes, and lettuce. So, yummy, and smell delicious. 

So, there you have a few of my favorite smells. I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but these are a few of my favorite smells. What are your favorite smells?



No comments:

Post a Comment